- Do you get paid for training at Speedway?
- Does Dunkin Donuts give raises?
- Do you get free donuts if you work at Dunkin Donuts?
- Is Speedway a good place to work?
- Does Speedway do drug test?
- What does a crew member at Dunkin Donuts do?
- How long is training at Dunkin Donuts?
- How does Dunkin Donuts get paid?
- What day does Dunkin Donuts get paid?
- Is working at Dunkin Donuts stressful?
- What are the shifts at Speedway?
- Can you be 14 and work at Dunkin Donuts?
- Why you should work at Dunkin Donuts?
- Does Dunkin Donuts pay time and a half on holidays?
- Is it hard working at Dunkin Donuts?
- Does Dunkin Donuts provide uniforms?
- What skills do you need to work at Dunkin Donuts?
- Does Dunkin Donuts give benefits?
Do you get paid for training at Speedway?
You have to clock in while training.
Plus you get paid when you go to classes.
Plus you are paid for travel time to the classes..
Does Dunkin Donuts give raises?
You do not get a raise unless mandatory. Forever. You will never get a raise unless you get promoted to shift leader.
Do you get free donuts if you work at Dunkin Donuts?
There are some great customers, & u get a free drink & donut per every shift for your break. If you’re under 18 you get breaks ever 4 hours or so.
Is Speedway a good place to work?
There is not much I can say bad about the company. I’ve had nothing but a great experience working with amazing people. I really loved the hands on work that I had being there, it was a great experience being able to work as a cashier and do inventory. Overall a great place.
Does Speedway do drug test?
Does speedway do drug test prior to hiring. No sppedway does not drug test.
What does a crew member at Dunkin Donuts do?
Crew Members are generally responsible for delivering great and friendly guest experiences. They prepare products according to operational and quality standards and serve them with enthusiasm in a clean, fast paced environment. They work as part of a team to meet guests’ needs and give them a reason to come back.
How long is training at Dunkin Donuts?
8 answers. 40 hours a week . Two to three weeks or longer depending on how long it takes you to understand the information given.
How does Dunkin Donuts get paid?
Dunkin Donuts is paid biweekly. You get paid weekly at this location.
What day does Dunkin Donuts get paid?
FridayFriday is pay day. Friday, of course. Thursday at midnight was payday for our Dunkin’ Donuts.
Is working at Dunkin Donuts stressful?
“The job is very stressful and not a lot of people can handle it” You build relationships with coworkers and customers. … No breaks and you have to work long hours, at least 6-10, along with getting called in on days off.
What are the shifts at Speedway?
There are three eight hour shifts; one for morning, afternoon, and overnight. First shift starts at 6 or 7 and ends at 2 or 3 second shift starts at 2 and ends at 10 or 11, and 3rd shoft starts at 10 or 11 and ends at 6 or 7.
Can you be 14 and work at Dunkin Donuts?
Teen Jobs at Dunkin’ Donuts What jobs teenagers can apply at Dunkin’ Donuts? To work at Dunkin’ Donuts you must be at least 16 years old. Possible positions are porter, crew members, counter help, cashier, shift leader/supervisor, assistant store manager or even restaurant manager.
Why you should work at Dunkin Donuts?
2. Why do you want to a Dunkin Donuts? I enjoy working with customers, and I enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment. If going to college, say you feel working at Dunkin’ is a great way to pay for your tuition.
Does Dunkin Donuts pay time and a half on holidays?
Dunkin’ Donuts Paid Holidays Paid time off may include vacation, sick, and personal time depending on the franchisee and where the restaurant is located.
Is it hard working at Dunkin Donuts?
Overall, it’s a great place to work. Good management, nice employees, clean store & they work with your schedule. Only downfall is the pay. It’s hard to get a raise and there’s no benefits.
Does Dunkin Donuts provide uniforms?
You must provide your own white shirt, khaki pants, black slip resistant shoes. They will provide the apron, name tag, and hat. They provide your hat and apron.
What skills do you need to work at Dunkin Donuts?
Applicants should possess excellent verbal communication skills and basic computer and mathematics skills. Dunkin’ Donuts managers train new-hire cashiers on cash register operations and basic protocol. Training typically lasts a week or two and involves verbal and visual demonstration.
Does Dunkin Donuts give benefits?
We offer great benefits, including medical and dental plans with a company contribution. We also provide: Company-paid life insurance. Short- and long-term disability.